You can take control, no matter your age and situation
Pelvic floor therapy has proven effective in minimizing symptoms for 95 percent of people with pelvic floor issues, including:
- New mothers whose pelvic muscles have been affected by childbirth
- Athletes with pelvic weakness due to running and high-impact sports
- Women and men who are suffering from incontinence, pelvic pain or sexual dysfunction
- Elderly people who have lost pelvic muscle control or who have limited mobility
- Individuals who suffer from an overactive bladder, or the sudden, strong urge to urinate
All you have to do is ask for help. The first step to better pelvic control is to talk to your doctor about incontinence, and ask about effective solutions.