Thomas H. Crenshaw – M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
"One of the best parts of my day is seeing a patient that I have followed since she was young through the delivery of her children and hearing stories of how her children are growing up. I also take no greater joy than the handing of a newborn infant to his parents for the first time and seeing the look of sheer bliss on their faces."
- Dr. Thomas Crenshaw
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Gynecologic Urology
- In-Office Surgical Procedures, including thermal ablation.
- Infertility Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Certified by/Member of: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Medical Association, Tennessee Medical Association, Memphis and Shelby County Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, and Memphis and Shelby County Medical Society
- University of Tennesee Medical School - M.D.
- Auburn University - B.S.
- Residency/Internship: University of Tennessee
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis
- Regional Medical Center of Memphis