Ruch Clinic COVID-19 Updates for Patients
To Our Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology Patients,
Despite the current challenges caused by COVID-19, Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology has continually been available and committed to providing exceptional care to patients. We are still caring for our current patients, as well as, accepting new patients. To better protect our community from getting and spreading the virus, we will be implementing the following changes based on CDC guidelines.
- Everyone visiting our office will be screened prior to entry with the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or have a test pending?
- Have you been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have a test pending?
- Have you had fever >100.0 or other symptoms of respiratory illness in the past 48-hours?
- We are limiting visits to only the patient. No additional visitors will be allowed in the lobby area, patient rooms, or ultrasound.
- We request all patients wear a mask when coming to the office. Due to limited supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology cannot provide a mask to patients.
- We request any patient with any of the following symptoms not to come in the office but instead call and reschedule their appointment: fever >100.0, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, and shortness of breath.
- We request any patient who has had close contact with a patient under investigation or close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has a pending test, please call to reschedule any upcoming appointments.
If you have any questions regarding your medical needs, medication refills, or any other medical concerns please call the nurses at 901-682-0630 option 2.
We are closely monitoring updates and public health recommendations as issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as, from the TN Shelby County Health Department and the City of Memphis.
Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology Physicians