New Ruch Clinic COVID-19 Updates for Patients
To Our Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology Patients,
The health and safety of our patients has always been our top priority, but it is especially important during this COVID-19 pandemic. Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology is focused on continuously improving clinic practices to uphold safety measures in accordance to CDC guidelines. We will be implementing the following precautions.
- We request any patient who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 3 weeks, had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has a pending test, please call the office to speak with a nurse BEFORE coming to their appointment.
- We request any patient with any of the following symptoms not to come in the office but instead call and reschedule their appointment: fever >100.0, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, and shortness of breath. If you have questions concerning your symptoms, please call the office to speak with a nurse at 901-682-0630 option 2.
- We are limiting visits to only one support person.
- Everyone visiting our office will undergo a temperature screening.
- Everyone must properly wear a mask covering both their nose and mouth when coming to the office.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Ruch Obstetrics & Gynecology Physicians