Leslie B. Norman - WHNP
"I am fascinated with obstetrics, women's health and wellness. The most important aspects of women's health is having an overall positive emotional mindset, optimal physical health and a spiritual resilience to balance all that women do!"
- Leslie Norman
Leslie has experience working in Labor & Delivery, OB/GYN, and reproductive endocrinology. Leslie sees patients in the office for annual exams and preventive care, preconceptual and prenatal counseling, obstetric and gynecological problems, contraception, infertility and recurrent miscarriage and menstrual irregularities.
- Rhodes College - BA in Biology
- Vanderbilt University MSN Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- State of TN - Advanced Practice Nurse/Registered Nurse
- National Certification Corporation - WHNP
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS) Certified Menopause Practitioner
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
- Memphis Chapter of Advanced Practice Nurses
- North American Menopause Society