Laura J. Bishop - M.D.
"I chose OB/GYN as a specialty because I use exciting new surgery techniques but still also follow patients over the course of their lifetimes, from adolescence all the way through menopause. The most rewarding part of my day is having a successful delivery for someone who has previously had problems getting or staying pregnant."
- Dr. Laura Bishop
- Infertility Management, both surgical and non-surgical
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Gynecologic Urology
- Outpatient surgery for the treatment of Incontinence
- In-Office Surgical Procedures, including thermal ablation and Essure permanent birth control
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Perimenopause and Menopause Management
- Robotic-assisted gynecologic surgery, a more effective, less invasive treatment alternative to a traditional hysterectomy
Certified by/Member of: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Memphis and Shelby County Medical Association, Memphis Robotic Surgical Society, and Tennessee Medical Society
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine - M.D.
- Rhodes College
- Residency/Internship: University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis