Kristal Taylor - M.D.
“There is nothing more rewarding than helping women navigate life’s issues. Whether educating young women about their reproductive health, following a mother throughout her pregnancy, or helping someone with gynecologic issues, each situation is uniquely personal. I feel privileged and honored that my patients allow me to help them through these experiences.”
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Preconception counseling
- Infertility management
- High-risk Obstetrics
- In-Office surgical procedures, including endometrial ablation and Essure permanent birth control
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Perimenopause and Menopause management
- Robotic-assisted gynecologic surgery, a more effective, less invasive treatment alternative to a traditional hysterectomy
Certified by/Member of: Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology;
DaVinci Robotic System Certified, 2011; Member of American Medical Association, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- University of Tennessee – M.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University – B.S. in Biology
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis