Diane M. Long – M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
"The most important aspect of women's health is helping the patient understand what she can do to promote her health and the health of her unborn child. The doctor and patient have to work as a team for health maintenance. The doctor has to respect the patient's opinions and desires. Health promotion involves not just physical issues but emotional, psychological, social and spiritual needs."
- Dr. Diane Long
- General Gynecology and Obstetrics
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Gynecologic Urology
- In-Office Surgical Procedures, including ablation and Essure permanent birth control
- Infertility Management
- Menopause Management
Certified by/Member of: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Memphis OB-GYN Society, and American Medical Association
- University of Tennessee Medical School - M.D.
- University of Tennessee, Memphis - B.S.-Nursing
- Residency/Internship: University of Tennessee Medical School
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis