A. Franklin Kennedy - M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
"My inspiration to become a doctor and to choose OB/GYN as a specialty came from witnessing my wife’s labor and delivery of our first child. I was working in a completely unrelated field at the time. Our first son’s birth was the most remarkable thing I had ever experienced and I knew shortly afterward that I wanted to pursue a career in medicine."
- Dr. Franklin Kennedy
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NovaSure Endometrial Ablation procedure
- Essure permanent birth control
Certified by/Member of: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Medical Association, Memphis and Shelby County Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- University of Tennessee Medical School - M.D.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville - B.S. in Economics
- Residency/Internship: University of Tennessee, Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis